Last update: 2019-09-06
TABLE OF CONTENTS
6. SERVICE LEVELS
7. DELETE ACCOUNT
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
11. YOUR DATA
- The “Agreement” refers, collectively, to all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “Terms of Service” or the "Terms") and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that we may publish from time to time on the Website.
- The “Service” refers to the applications, software, products, and services provided by Feedis.
- The "Site" is the website at the address feedis.io created by Feedis.
- The "Dashboard" or "Proxime" is the web application at the address proxime.feedis.io created by Feedis.
- Feedis keep the right, to change or suspend, any or all pieces of the Service without notice.
- Feedis holds the privilege to alter this agreement whenever it wants by posting new terms on the Site with the date of modification.
- You are in charge of perusing and understanding the terms of this agreement before enlisting with, or utilizing the Service.
- Your use of the Site and/or Service after any such modification that has been published, constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified in this agreement.
- BY LOGGING INTO THE SITE, YOU ARE BEING COMPLIANT THAT THESE TERMS and you represent that you have the authority and capacity to enter into these Terms. YOU SHOULD BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS THE SITE. YOU SHOULD PROVIDE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE INFORMATION AT ANY STEP OF USE OF THIS SERVICE.
- We reserve the right to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
- IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT LOG INTO AND/OR USE THE SITE.
- This rules are in addition of rules writtten in 'Use' part.
- You will not use our service to break any law or harm somebody or an entity.
- You will not harm or damage our service by any means that could deteriorate our performance, our sales, our image or the trust that our clients put in our service.
- You will not use tools to spy on our service or to collect information about us or our service without our consent.
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time you register to use the Services.
- You are responsible for the security of your passwords and for any use of your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Feedis inc immediately.
6. SERVICE LEVELS
- Feedis shall use commercially reasonable efforts to make the service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for: (a) planned downtime (of which you will be noticed by email) or (b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Feedis's reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems, Internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks.
7. DELETE ACCOUNT
- If you want to cancel your subscription, send us an email to address provided below.
- Monthly charges are billed at the end of the account's billing cycle.
- If you cancel your account before your billing cycle is complete the account will be open until the end of the billing cycle and only then it will be cancelled pending successful payment.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Everything on the dashboard, the site and the service is the sole property of Feedis (except from resources with quoted source).
- You recognize to have no rights on the whole property of Feedis (image, texts, logos, ...).
- If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
- Please, contact us at the addresse below if you have any kind of request according our content.
- We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you
may not create frames around our Web pages or use other
techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or
appearance of our Web site.
- Feedis is a service created to help you but you accept to exclude Feedis from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Site or Services.
- This includes loss of business profits, damage to computers, computer hardware or software, data, errors or mistakes in the conte`nt, personal injury, or other property damage.
- You agree that Feedis isn't responsible to you about any third party modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
- Feedis does not guarantee these Services will meet your requirements or specifications, and any questions regarding such should be directed to us using the contact email.
- You agree that Feedis has no liability with respect to any applications you publish or distribute.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site.
- You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website.
- No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
11. YOUR DATA
- By using the Services you authorize Feedis to use your company name, logo, or app icon for promotional purposes. Otherwise, Feedis only use your data for improving its service and performance.
- Feedis will not sell, share, or disclose your data unless required by law.
- Any access of your data by a Feedis employee, official, or representative will be for the express purpose of ensuring proper operation of the Service and such person will be bound by the same policy to not sell, share, transfer, or disclose any such accessed data.
- We reserve the right at any time and in its our discretion
to access your data without your prior consent if a reasonable
belief exists that :
- such data violates our terms or any law,
- such data is harmful to us, our strcuture or our brand,
- infringe the rights of any person or entity,
- We endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy,
- nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Campus de Rennes de CentraleSupélec,avenue de la Boulaie,